Monday, July 15, 2013

In Which the Reader Will Learn Why This Exists and What to Expect

Welcome!

I am a graduate student who reads a lot of romance novels--a LOT. Today one of my top 3 favorite authors, Courtney Milan, has released a new book in her AMAZING Brothers Sinister series: The Heiress Effect. As my homage to her, I'll kick off this blog by reviewing the entire series so far.

What to Expect:
This blog will consist almost exclusively of romance novel reviews. Most of them positive--I read the genre, and devour everything written by certain authors, because I genuinely enjoy it. I prefer to talk about how much I love books, not express my discontent.

Happy reading!

Cat C

Postscript 7-17-13:
I was going to write mostly positive reviews. And then I was watching Vertigo for Bernard Hermann's film music and got really angry about the characters. I then found out how much fun it can be to sass things. So now you'll get a mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment